Blinc's UltraVolume Tubing Mascara was our 4th exceptional tubing mascara. It is CLEAN, VEGAN, and buildable. It creates ultra longwearing, dramatic volume for a false lash effect in a semi-matte finish.
Our pioneering tubing technology forms tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tiny tubes bind to your lashes and can't run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you sweat, cry, or rub your eyes. Clinically tested to be non-irritating, it’s ideal for long days, active lifestyles, and those with sensitive eyes or oily skin.
Better hold than waterproof mascaras, yet easier to remove. Just the simple combination of lots of warm water + gentle pressure (i.e. no makeup remover) will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes, into your washcloth or hand. It’s healthier for your eyes and since no tint or residue is left behind, it’s also safer for your lashes. After use, close the cap well to prevent drying.
Black: Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernica Cerifera Cera, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Iron Oxides Cl 77499, PVP, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Carbonate
Dark Brown: Water/Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, PVP, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Dipropylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Carbonate, May Contain/Peut Contenir(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
If you use a lash primer or lash curler, shape your lashes before applying the mascara. When the tubing mascara is applied, it will hold the curl you created. The tubes that form around your individual lashes will act like a cast.
Use blinc’s UltraVolume Tubing Mascara on clean, dry lashes. Applying tubing formula to lashes with moisturizers, water, serums, etc. on them may affect the performance.
Hold the wand horizontally. Start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips while wiggling the wand slightly from side to side. Lightly sweep the brush across the lower lashes. You can also hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash-by-lash.
Keep applying until you have achieved your desired lash separation, volume, and length. An eyelash comb can also help build definition and separate lashes.
Build additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. Go ahead—layer it up. Unlike conventional mascaras, the tubing formula won’t weigh your lashes down. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes.
Once you have finished, clean the bottle’s neck and opening of any residual mascara. Finish by closing the bottle tightly. This prevents mascara build-up and drying, which can lead to difficulties in reopening, damage the bottle, or dry out the tubing formula.
Remember: makeup removers, water, or pressure alone won’t remove blinc UltraVolume tubing mascara.
Use a combination of lots of warm water AND gentle pressure. Thoroughly wet your lashes before applying light pressure. Fingertips, a washcloth, a shower stream, etc. will slide the tiny mascara tubes effortlessly off of your lashes and into your hand.
Don’t pull your lashes. The tubing formula should not resist coming off when it’s properly wet. If the tiny mascara tubes are not sliding off easily, soak your lashes with more water.
Don’t worry—the tiny mascara "tubes" you will see in your hands, shower, or sink are NOT your lashes. It's just the mascara, which usually comes off in the shape of your individual lashes. Your real lashes are safe and intact.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Accidentally get a mascara glob on your lashes? Take a dry cotton swab and swipe the area gently to pick up the extra mascara.
- Want to define your lashes more with better lash separation? Apply your tubing mascara, then before it has set, use a lash comb to separate lashes.
- Want to use another mascara, but wish it had the benefits of blinc? Apply blinc tubing mascara as a second coat over the other mascara to “tubify” it. This seals your other mascara with the benefits of the tubing formula.
- Want to boost the volume of false lashes or eyelash extensions? When you use tubing mascara, you won’t have to worry about makeup remover interacting with the adhesives.
- Want tubing benefits…on your brows? Yes, you can apply blinc mascara to your brows. It adheres the same way as does on your lashes.
Adding Extra Volume & Length
- Looking for more lash volume? Apply two or three more coats. With the UltraVolume formula, you can build volume before or after it has set.
- Looking for more lash length? Add more formula to the tips of the lashes. Focus on those outer corner lashes.
- Looking for more lash length? Add several coats to the tips of the lashes, then sweep a few coats onto the whole lash.
- Looking for more volume, lash separation, AND length? Start with our white mascara primer before applying your tubing mascara.
- Want tubing benefits for your brows? You can fill in your eyebrows with tubing mascara!